Become a Member of the Cumberland Museum and Archives on Vancouver Island, and receive a full year of free admissions, and be the first to find out about upcoming exhibits, events and volunteer opportunities!
All Members Receive:
- Unlimited free admission for a full year
- Two complimentary passes to share with family or friends
On file and redeemable at the museum
- Discounts on special event tickets and tours
- Updates on events, exhibits and programs via our museum e-newsletter
- Opportunity to vote at our AGM
Membership Types and Rates:
Senior/Youth (60+ and 12-18 years) $15
Family (2 adults + Dependents) $35
Small Business (10 > Employees) $35
Large Business (10 < Employees) $50
- Membership renewals are effective January to December.
- New memberships purchased after October 1 are active immediately and effective until the end of the following year.
Pay online – click image below:
Print and deliver your completed CMHS 2019 membership form along with payment in person on by mail and join the Cumberland Museum Community today!
Please make cheques out to: Cumberland and District Historical Society.