Become a Member of the Cumberland Museum and Archives on Vancouver Island, and receive a full year of free admissions, and be the first to find out about upcoming exhibits, events and volunteer opportunities!
All Members Receive:
- Free Museum admission for one year
- Two 15% off discount cards for the Museum Company Store
- Discounts on Museum special event tickets and tours
- Updates on events, exhibits, and programs via our museum e-newsletter
- Opportunity to vote at our annual general meeting and serve as a Board Director
Membership Types and Rates:
Senior/Youth (60+ and 12-18 years) $15
Family (2 adults + Dependents) $35
Small Business (10 > Employees) $35
Large Business (10 < Employees) $50
- Membership renewals are effective January to December.
- New memberships purchased after October 1 are active immediately and effective until the end of the following year.
Please make cheques out to: Cumberland and District Historical Society.