*Special note to members: the Cumberland & District Historical Society Annual General Meeting is being held August 5th, 2020 via Zoom. For more information and to register please click here.
Membership at the Cumberland Museum & Archives provides you with the opportunity to explore and discover the dynamic history of the people of Cumberland while supporting the Cumberland & District Historical Society (CDHS).
The Cumberland & District Historical Society is a vibrant organization which preserves and presents the history of Cumberland and the surrounding region and is dedicated to being a significant community anchor as the People’s Museum of Cumberland. The CDHS is a non-profit, charitable organization.
Whether joining, renewing or gifting a membership cultural adventures that await include:
- Unlimited free admission for a full year to view exhibitions
- Two complimentary passes to share with family and friends
- Priority newsletters to being the first to hear about upcoming events
- Discounts on special events and tours
- Free access and three hours of assisted research time within the archives and research library.
- The primary membership holder has the opportunity to vote at the CDHS Annual General Meeting.
*Special Notice for 2020 Memberships
Those holding current 2019 membership from (March 2019 – now) will have their membership automatically extended to May 2021. In the early fall of 2020, the museum & archives will be undergoing an interior renovation and installing new and reimagined exhibitions that reflect the people of Cumberland’s unique history. More information will be available about continued access to pop-up exhibits and the archives and research library in late summer.
For more information on ways to support the Cumberland Museum & Archives after the COVID-19 closure and during the renovations click here.
Print and deliver your completed CDHS 2020 membership form along with payment in person or by mail and join the Cumberland & District Historical Society today!
Please make cheques payable to Cumberland and District Historical Society.