Our company store offers a variety of merchandise unique to Cumberland’s rich history.
- Photo cards (images from the museum archives)
- Postcards created by local artists
- CD’s by local artists and on local themes
- Vintage posters
- T-shirts and Mugs
- Authentic Cumberland Coal!
- A variety of books about Cumberland, Chinatown, Japanese Town, Ginger Goodwin, and Mining as well as Fiction and Non-fiction works by local authors, including:
Cumberland Collieries’ Railway: Vancouver Island, BC 1888 to 1960 by Patrick O. Hind (paperback 113 pages) Click here for more info or to order online.
Come in today and purchase a piece of the past.